Coronavirus Disease Updates more...

Request Watering Variance

Block House MUD allows up to a 21 day watering variance for new sod, which must be requested from Crossroads Utility Services.

To request the variance, you must:

  • email and
  • state that sod was or will be installed on date
  • provide information on where and how many yards of sod were or will be installed
  • request 21 day watering variance from Day 1 date through Day 21 date
  • create a sign, which must be legible from the street and include the following:
    Watering Variance Approved by Block House MUD, Day 1 date through Day 21 date
  • Email a photo or scan of your sign along with the request to Crossroads Utility Services at the email addresses provided above, and you will receive a response from Crossroads.

©2021 by Block House MUD. All rights reserved.  Privacy Statement