Coronavirus Disease Updates more...

Ask A Water Bill Question

If you have a question, comment, request, or need to report a problem, please use the form below. We will make sure it gets to the right people.

  1. Question about water bill or establishing service (click to change purpose)
  2. Submit
  • Walker House On-Site Representative: 512 259 0959, email
  • Jacquelyn Smith, General Manager: 512 259 0959, email

An on-site representative will be available at the Walker House on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM, and on Wednesdays by appointment to assist District residents with amenity reservations, street light outage reports, lost and found, and other non-water related matters. Please call 512-259-0959 to schedule an appointment.

©2021 by Block House MUD. All rights reserved.  Privacy Statement